Monday, November 24, 2008

Multiple tags by Jenn... come on share the wealth here!!

Okay so I have been tagged multiple times and I am now making the time to do this...sorry for the delay....I am going to do all three tags in this one:


7 Random or weird facts about yourself


1. I am perpetually COLD... it never ends! Joys of low blood pressure.

2. I HAVE to sleep in socks... yes weird I know!

3. Eating gluten makes me sick, but everytime I encounter it I ask myself, "Is this worth the tummy issues?" The answer depends on my mood.

4. I cannot wait until Friday... yes the day after Thanksgiving because that's when we get our Christmas tree up and the house all decorated.

5. I have to keep my toe nails rediculously short! If I can feel my shoe pressing on the top of them at all I get all freaked out.

6. I'm a totally and completely addicted to Dr. Pepper... can't even deny it!

7. If I have to say "put the I want monster away" to my children one more time this week I'm calling Santa and telling him not to come!! (And yes... I've actually threatened this!)


TAG #2


8 Favorite Shows

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Desperate Housewives (I know!)

3. ER

4. Amazing Race

5. Dinner Impossible

6. John and Kate plus Eight

7. 17 kids and counting

8. Survivor


8 Things I did (Saturday)

1. Laundry, Laundry and Laundry!

2. Watched the Beavers win by a nose!!

3. Cleaned house

4. Hit Costco... milk, eggs, the usual! (Gas is only $1.79!!!)

5. Helped a client with a Shade Party by phone

6. Baked some GF yumminess! (cinnamon bread and pump choc chip muffins to exact!)

7. Tried to not beat my husband for wanting to clean my entire day off!

8. oh yes... cleaned



8 Favorite Resturaunts


1. Red Rock (Italian Eatery)

2. TGI Fridays

3. Olive Garden

4. Outback (LOVE their GF menu!)

5. PF Changs

6. Senor Sams

7. Wiley's Pizza and Pasta

8. Agave... SO GOOD!!



8 Things I look forward to


1. An actual whole day where there is NO WHINING!! (it may take decades!!)

2. Christmas...I just love this time of the year...it's my favorite...

3. No insomnia... I hate sleeping pills!

4. A nice vaca with my hubby... we keep talking about a cruise but we'll see what the year brings... we gladly accept donations! :)

5. The Hoover playground makeover to be complete! We've been working so hard and I'm ready for some pay off!

6. Being 100% caught up on housework for more than 10 minutes. (Again... may take decades!)

7. Christmas morning and the joy on our kids faces.

8. Being with family for the holidays.



8 things on my wish list...

1. A good nights sleep without medication!

2. Someone to do laundry... I HATE IT!

3. Someone to massage away my stress for free! ;)

4. An elf that could come in everynight and mop my kitchen floor.

5. An endless supply of sanity... aka... Dr. Pepper

6. For my business to grow and bless more people!

7. My children's health to stay good

8. For the continued opportunities to serve and bless others.


Tag #3 - Husband Tag


WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Neil

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 7.5 years

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? our first date was in February and we were married in May... you do the math!

HOW OLD IS HE? 31

WHO IS TALLER? we're the same height

WHO CAN SING BEST? He's completely tone deaf so I'll say me

WHO IS SMARTER? Book smart... him Street smart... me! ;)

WHO DOES LAUNDRY? ME... I HATE IT!

WHO PAYS BILLS? Right now me

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Neil... always has!

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Definetly Neil!

WHO COOKS DINNER? We both do

WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Me, however, he may disagree!

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He tried to kiss me but missed... I corrected his aim :)

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Hmmm...depends on the event. I think the kids would tell you me, but when it comes to discipline him.


So I know that most of my friends have already been tagged so I will Tag all my "followers" who I have never met in person!! :)

No comments: