Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Last night I went with my friends Jenn and Jenn to see Twilight. We had a great time eating Dibs waiting in line to get our seats. The show started at 10:05 and I was in line at 8:15. When I got there there were already 60 people in line... some of which had been there since 3pm. CRAZY!!!
Anyhoo... I really enjoyed the movie! I thought they referenced the book in all important ways and loved the characters. I know that there are people who seriously disagree with me but I thought it was great and I'm already excited about the next one.. maybe next year?

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I took Jon yesterday, who now wants the books on CD. I liked it, I thought it was pretty close to the book, only a few things I could really pick at, and either way, I liked it!

Jen Hunt said...

I had soooo much fun!!! Next year it's the Jenn's times 3 again!