Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged!

A, B, C.....easy as 1, 2, 3....
Do, re, mi ..... I can't for the life of me remember any more of the words of that song. With the amount of headache meds that I have pumped into my system and the fact that I should be ASLEEP now instead of listening to my bear (aka DH) snoring... I needed something trivial and simple to write about!!


A- Attached or Single?


ATTACHED!! 7 years and counting


B- Best Friend?


My wonderful husband who earns that title most days, my best girl Staci and my other best girl Stacey... I know weird huh? I would have to count my mom and my lil' sis on this list. And my favorite people to cause trouble with... Kesha and Nina ;)


C- Cake or Pie?


ooooh... I LOVE pie but GF crust is "interesting" but I can make a MEAN GF cake!


D- Day of Choice?

Thursday! It's almost Friday, good TV, and the last night of the week that I have to have the homework battle with children.

E- Essential Items?


Camera, Dr Pepper, a good book!

F- Favorite Color?
RED!!!

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
Bears, definitely.


H- Hometown?

Campbell, Ca is where I spend most of my "growing up years"

I- Favorite Indulgence?
Dibs ice cream... I can't stop eating them!!!

J- January or July?
January... new year, both girls birthdays, snow, warm fires and hot cocoa

K- Kids?
3 of the most beautiful kids you've ever seen! Check em out on the side bar. :)

L- Life isn't complete without?
Music, laughter, family and friends!



M- Marriage date?

May 26th, 2001

N- Number of brothers and sisters?
1 sister... my pippi!


O- Oranges or Apples?
hard to choose! A nice crunchy apple or a really juicy orange!

P- Phobias and Fears?

believe it or not... the dark. Heights!!!

Q - Quiet time, what do you like to do?
"Quiet time"? What's that?


R- Reason to smile?

my family, my great friends, the opportunities I have to bless the lives of others.


S- Season of choice?
Actually, I think I like the fall best. I love the colors, and the smell of rain, and SWEATERS!!


T- Ticklish?
I plead the 5th!


U- Unknown fact about me?

I'm auditioning for the local opera company.

V- Vegetable?
squash.... I LOVE squash!

W- Worst Habit?
truthfully... picking my nose. :(


X-ray or Ultrasound?

Hmm, well, I think I've had enough radiation in my life! But x-rays are goop free so we'll go with that one.


Y- Your favorite food?
I love pasta! I'm a huge fan of BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes... but my favorite meal of all time is a classic turkey dinner with all the trimmings... I cook it about 3 times a year!


Z- Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius


Now to spread the joy... if you are reading this for the first time, or if you just recently started following my blog, it's YOUR TURN!!!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Tell more about the Opera Company? Thanks Danette

Anonymous said...

Ha HA!! We are so much alike it's SCARY!!

And Opera??!!! When did this happen?